Jonathan Green Summer Survival Insect Control Lawn Fertilizer
Jonathan Green’s Summer Survival Insect Control with Lawn Fertilizer is used to eliminate surface feeding insects from lawns. Summer Survival can be used on the lawn and in landscape beds to kill and control over 15 surface feeding insects including but not limited to: chinch bugs, billbugs, ticks, fleas, armyworms, ants, sod webworms and centipedes.
This fertilizer also reduces insect entry into the home when it is applied within a 6 – 10 foot radius of the structure. The fertilizer in this product contains controlled release nitrogen which keeps grass greener longer and will never burn the lawn when used as directed. Please note that Summer Survival Insect Control does not kill grubs. Instead, use Jonathan Green Grub & Insect Control when grubs become a problem.
- Fertilizer analysis: 13-0-3
- Low nitrogen formula, specially designed for summer months
- Gently feeds the lawn for two months without burning
- Kills over 15 surface feeding insects that damage grass leaves
- Deters insects from entering the home
Available in 5,000sf & 15,000sf bags