Rhododendron Poukhanense bears clusters of lavender flowers that draw in butterflies, hummingbirds and bees. Its lavender petals feature a rosy-purple central blotch and a mild, pleasant aroma. Evergreen in mild climates, its deep green foliage takes on orange-red tones in autumn for a pop of late-season color. It makes an excellent border plant, landscape specimen or grouping as a naturalizing hedge.
- USDA hardiness zones 4-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection
- Mature size is 3 ft. to 6 ft. tall and 6 ft. to 12 ft. W
- Springtime display of fragrant lavender blossoms
- Grows as a low, dense shrub and tolerates cold winters
- Performs best in part sun or filtered shade, morning sun and afternoon shade is ideal
3 gal container / Approx 2' tall