- Full Sun
- Part Sun
- Early to mid summer
- from early summer to early fall
- from early summer to mid fall
- from early to late spring
- from early to late summer
- from early to mid spring
- from early to mid summer
- from late spring to early fall
- from late spring to early summer
- from late spring to late summer
- from late spring to mid fall
- from late spring to mid summer
- from late summer to early fall
- from late summer to late fall
- from mid spring to early fall
- from mid spring to early summer
- from mid spring to mid fall
- from mid spring to mid summer
- from mid summer to early fall
- from mid summer to mid fall
- from mid to late spring
- from mid to late summer
- in early summer
- in late spring
- in mid summer
- Late summer to fall
- Mid to late summer
Perennials are Low Maintenance
Luckily for us gardener’s perennials require far less care than annuals. Why? Because the extensive root systems of perennials do not only guarantee their longevity, but it also allows plants to be more independent and fend for themselves.
Do you want Continuous Bloom?
Because perennials do not bloom from spring to autumn, achieving a continuous bloom throughout the seasons requires a little forward planning.
What is the ‘New’ Fall Cleanup?
Traditionally perennials have been faithfully cut to the ground each autumn, leaving beds tidy and ready for winter.
Advantages of a Spring Cleanup
- Provides extra winter protection for the crowns of perennial plants
Dividing and Transplanting
Some perennials, once fully matured, respond well to periodic division, including Iris, Daylily, Hosta, Sedum, Penstemon, Phlox, Rudbeckia and Yarrow.
At Pesche’s we have an entire area dedicated to shade perennials, so all those gardeners with a lack of sun in their gardens, now too can choose from a fantastic range of plants!